When was the last time you paid someone a compliment? I don’t mean compliments about clothing, physical features, or even phony ones. I mean the REAL thing -genuine and uplifting compliments that make people feel really special. When we share our kindness and genuinely compliment someone we make their day and ours as well.
I challenge you today to make someone – and yourself – feel good and give a compliment or two. Do it with sincerity, kindness, and humility. I try to practice complimenting daily because I love the energy that comes from sharing kind words. I have 17 compliments listed below to help jumpstart your day to share with others.
- I like your creativity.
- You have such a beautiful soul.
- I admire your confidence.
- Your laughter is contagious.
- I’m thankful for people like you.
- Our conversations bring me joy.
- You inspire me to be a better person.
- I applaud your strength.
- You mean a lot to me.
- You’re so understanding.
- I’m grateful for our friendship.
- You’re easy to talk to.
- I’m so proud of you.
- I can trust you with anything.
- I accept you for who you are – flaws and all.
- You made my day.
- I love that I can be myself around you.